Cascade M11 Pro Helmet
Cascade M-11 PRO helmet is an upgraded version of the 2011 model featuring a lower profile design and enhanced 360° fit.
- Protection :
- Seven Technology:
- Revolutionary Impact technology
- Matrix of cylindrical cells absorb impact through lateral displacement
- Reduces G-Forces to the brain from a hockey hit by almost half when compared to the typical hockey helmet
- 1st impact 26% better than EPP foams
- 2nd impact 107% better than EPP foams
- 3rd impact 140% better than EPP foams
- Mono 90™ shell design: One-piece shell design
- Reduces direct energy transfer
- Fit :
- New streamlined shell design
- Lower profile allows for a better fit
- ProFit2 Adjustment System:
- Ultra compact design
- New back ratchet latch offers micro adjustments to achieve an enhanced 360° contour fit
- Pro 15 point micro adjustment
- No tools needed
- Removable Anatomical translucent Surlyn ear covers protect and blend with the look of the helmet
- Comfort :
- Improved liner ventilation
- Pro ear loops maximize comfort
- Made in the USA
- HECC, CSA approved
- Compatible with most face cages and shields/visors
- Weight :569 grams (based on medium)
||6 1/8 - 6 3/8
||19.7" - 21.0"
||6 1/2 - 7
||20.4" - 22"
||6 7/8 - 7 3/8
||22.6" - 23.2"
||7 1/4 - 7 7/8
||22.8" - 24.8"